Hello all and happy end of spring term!
As we cautiously start to transition back to in-person learning, this will be my last blog post for now. I hope it has been useful in providing a way for you to quickly and easily access the information and resources you have needed through this last year. I can't thank you enough for all you have done, your commitment and perseverance has been outstanding and we are thrilled that with your help we have been able to continue to serve so many students. Our students have really benefited from your extra support and patience to the point where many of them now prefer learning online, so thank you so much.
New Tutor Hours Log Link!!
Center Re-Opening
We are planning our in-person return to the center this fall and anticipate opening the center for classes and tutoring while continuing to offer the online options. If you haven't completed the center survey please do so here, your input will help us with the re-opening planning process.
Thank you again for being the amazing tutors that you are. I truly hope that volunteering this past year+ has been a rewarding experience for you, and that is has provided a positive addition to the annus horribilus this past year+ has been.
I wish you a happy "vaxed" and unmasked summer, and look forward to welcoming some of you in-person in the fall.
With much gratitude,
Caroline